Advanced Sophrology Diploma Course Online
Venue: Online classroom with teacher
Radical cycle levels 5-8 online
Existential Cycle Levels 9-12
Sophrologist: Dorna Revie
Prerequisites: Sophrology Reductive Cycle Diploma Course
Included in the price: Training manuals, MP3s
Levels 5&6 - 2hrs each Tuesday 20h-22h CET - 2nd October2018 to 20th November 2018
Levels 7&8 - 2hrs each Tuesday 20h-22h CET - 29th January 2019 to 19th March 2019
Levels 9&10 - 2hrs each Tuesday 20h-22h CET - 30th April 2019 to 25th June 2019
Levels 11&12 - 2hrs each Tuesday 20h-22h CET - 1st October 2019 to 19th November 2019
Take your Sophrology training to a whole new level! Delve deeper into Sophrology, studying levels 5 through 12 of the training method over a 10 day course.
The Advanced course is open to all students who have completed the Sophrology Diploma Course.
- Discover the 2nd cycle of the Sophrology training method The radical cycle (levels 5 - 8)
- Discover the 3rd cycle of the Sophrology training method: The existential cycle (levels 9 - 12)
- One full day of training for each of the levels
- One extra day after each cycle for the exam and certification
- The student is expected to train daily in the practise of Sophrology
2nd cycle - The Radical Cycle: 4 levels
Having discovered and therefore, reinforced the mental and physical structures during the first cycle, the student now goes on to discover their place in the universe.
These levels are based on the concepts of the first four; however, the student has now journeyed along the spiral of life and will now experience all four levels from a different view point. During this level, sound (the voice) is used to reinforce the experience on the foundation course. The student will dive deeper into self knowledge and self discovery.
The main focuses:
- Awareness of the vibrations in different parts of the body. The asking of ‘radical questions’ i.e. ‘Why am I here?’ ‘What is Life all about?’ and developing intuition.
- Experience of the larger dimensions of time and space from the start of the universe until now and then into the future.
3rd cycle - The Existential Cycle 4 levels
There are also four levels in this Cycle based on the first and second cycles, however, again the student has moved along the spiral of life and experiences the exercises from a new and different perspective.
During this cycle the students expand on their knowledge and fully participate in and practice a new form of existence. They learn to live in full consciousness and to understand and experience fully what it is like to be awake and living in the sophrological consciousness. The students become fully aware of the connectedness of the universe. We explore the values 'Freedom, 3 Dimensionality, Responsibility and Dignity.